Sunday, September 2, 2012

The end of one, is the beginning of another


Welcome Everyone,

As you can see on the right side of my blog, I created a FanPage. I hope that you will join it. I'll do the same for you if you'll leave a link in your comment or on this facebook page.
Here's a link :FAN PAGE
Thank you :)
                                                              
I decided to add my other holidays photos. Especially I wanted to show you which kitchen I've tried during this time. 
Tomorrow is a big day. The beginning of new school year. I am happy that I'm gonna see all my classmates but I feel sorry to leave this summer, summertime...


One of my favorites kitchens:

If you are by the sea, you must taste some fish !

And some polish kitchen. Well I must say that it's very fat but you should one day try some traditional polish dishes !  

And of course some sweets (: ---> In addition to all the sweetness of my world "chocolate world... but too fat". I ate REALLY amazing cake ! It called "Cookie's Cake". He was filling in Oreo cookies, currant jam, white cream and white chocolate. 

To finish my holiday's posts, here's the rest of my pics which I'd like to show you :) 



And here's my little dog Maja : 

For the last week I gathered strength for the next school year. I finished this week on my friend's party. It was pretty cool, but it's a pity that almost everyone got drunk so fast.
I spend also a very nice afternoon in a centre of Warsaw in small but great cafe. ---> CAFE PINESKA.
Here's 3 photos I've taken there.


I hope that you had a wonderful holidays. 
New school year, new topics, new photos.

With love,
XXX
Paulina

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunglasses!

    www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunglasses! beautiful pictures! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want eat this cakeee! <3.
    great photos ;d

    www.pokaze-ci-moj-styl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! You look gorgeous, beach babe! What an adorable puppy too - totally cute <3 Great quote you posted, definitely want to buy a ticket, get a tan!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, all of that food looks SUPER yummy!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! naprawdę świetne zdjęcia ;-)
    ciekawy blog , więc obserwuję i zapraszam do mnie : http://fashion-forever--stars-whenever.blogspot.com/

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! All the food made me hungry and the puppy is so adorable! When you get a chance I'd love it if you could check out my blog.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey am new to your blog and i love what you do with it,come visit mine and follow if you like it,i will definitely follow you back

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice shots by the seaside:)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post:) you lookbeautiful:) would you like to follow each other?:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello!,I like your writing so a lot! proportion we be in contact extra about your post on AOL?
    I need an expert on this house to solve my problem.

    May be that is you! Looking ahead to see you.

    Here is my website - marketing strategies

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel happier and happier every day !
I appreciate that. You're great ♥
Leave your link, I'll comment your blog too.

FOLLOW ME ♥