Friday, August 10, 2012

A breath of freshness


Welcome back guys !

8 days of absence is quite a bit.
Sorry about that, but I left Warsaw and I am just in the Tri-City.
For already more than a week, I'm saying hello to Gdynia, Gdansk and Sopot.
Of these three cities I like the most Sopot.
This resort is teeming with life by day and by night.




The day before departure, I had a small party with friends. It was more barbecue party, as it happens in the summer.
We spent a great time, even though the end was a bit... unlucky.
In the evening we went to the shopping mall and I've finished... all... really ALL wet in
the fountain. My friend pushed me there, and for the total, both of us we had problems. Together we were returning home by car with my mom. It was kinda strange, because we're almost 18 and he was really sorry of what he has done to me. And the first time I saw that he really cared and.. it was bizarre.



The situation of the previous post has become different. Maybe better? 
Perhaps worse. I do not know. I only know that because of my holidays  I feel stronger and I rebuilt my vitality. I feel pure.
Maybe it was my goodbye with this friend? Or it was just a begin with him ?


Who really knows ?

You're more "head" than "heart" ?
I told that a head always win... but honestly I don't know the truth answer.

Kiss from Baltic Sea 

xxx

Paulina



17 comments:

  1. Greaat pics! :)
    It's cold now at the sea, isn't it??
    I think I'm more "head".
    Love! http://iamabore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fajne. i tak nic nie rozumiem (*_*)

    ale bserwuje i licze na to sam z twojej strony...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post dear! i love the second photos^^
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics.
    Would you like to follow each other???^^
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe paula, "To tylko początek" hahahahaha wiedz ze cos sie dzieje

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, you're so beautiful <3.
    Give me your body! NOW!

    www.pokaze-ci-moj-styl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog!
    would you like to follow eachother?
    www.maryjanett.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super blog. ; ) Wpadnij: zuziaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ładne zdjęcia :]
    obserwuję ;>
    meredithcrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. bardzo zgrabniutka jesteś :) również będę wpadać częściej!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cóż za telepatia- własnie do Ciebie pisałam, kiedy patrze a tu click- twój komentarz! Dziękuję za nie jeden komentarz i za odwiedzanie mojej strony, zapraszam częściej ;)


    natalie Blog
    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. ach, jak zwykle dziekuję za cudowny i wzruszający komentarz. U Ciebie po raz koljeny pięknie - jak Ty ładnie wyglądasz w koszulce i tych mokrych włosach - tzn to zdjecie jest słodkie i jak zawsze ciekawe. U mnie wywołało uśmiech, bo sama się nigdy w fontannie nie kąpałam ,a patrząc z perspektywy czasu to zawsze jakaś przygoda - porządnie ten wyjazd zapamiętasz :D Och, no i miły jest fakt, że ktoś się o Cibie martwi :]

    Pozdrawiam słonecznie,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos <3
    yes, I fllw u now ;D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel happier and happier every day !
I appreciate that. You're great ♥
Leave your link, I'll comment your blog too.

FOLLOW ME ♥