Hello :)
I've just come back from my holidays at the Polish seaside. I've passed a wonderful time there, but I'm also happy that I've returned to Warsaw. During these 2 weeks I have realized some of my dreams !
If you REALLY WANT something, in the end it will happen. Never give up and never stop believing and dreaming. Perhaps for many people, the things that I have had, would not be important, but for me It added a lot of energy and optimism. ( I will write something about it in the next post. You will can win something which correspond at it in the little contest, so don't miss it guys ! )
I took many photos in Tri-City. Today I want to present you just some of them.
~ GDANSK ~

I've just come back from my holidays at the Polish seaside. I've passed a wonderful time there, but I'm also happy that I've returned to Warsaw. During these 2 weeks I have realized some of my dreams !
If you REALLY WANT something, in the end it will happen. Never give up and never stop believing and dreaming. Perhaps for many people, the things that I have had, would not be important, but for me It added a lot of energy and optimism. ( I will write something about it in the next post. You will can win something which correspond at it in the little contest, so don't miss it guys ! )
I took many photos in Tri-City. Today I want to present you just some of them.
~ GDANSK ~


Everyone needs sometimes something sweet....
Temptations are stronger than willpower.
Chocolate pancakes with mascarpone cheese with a sauce with cherries on wine.

Milk chocolate with raspberry sorbet with some raspeberries

A classic italian tiramisu and a large cup of latte "Grande Latte"


Here we see (in the depth of photo) also chocolate pancakes but with hot dark chocolate filling and with raspberry mousse

VERY TRUE :

With love
XXX
Paulina
P.S :
I have learnt a lot for this time. I have learnt to live without You, to do my stuff with no thinking about Your person. Do I feel better ? Well, I feel different. No more sad, like before. I am focused on myself and my future. There's no end and no beginning with You. It's just a continuation, because life goes on. Nothing stops, nothing starts between us. Everything flows like in a river. Am I happy? Well, I am happy because there are my friends around me, there is my family. I am not alone... Physically. But I still miss Your presence next to me. But it's only a longing. We can fight with this feeling. It will not destroy me.
I see a smile on my face. I see the joy. Wish me to stay that way.
Your Friend.


ooo , no czytasz na moim blogu, że nie jem słodyczy, a tu takie smakołyki pokazujeeeesz. nieładnie ;D
ReplyDeleteooj, daj mi troszkę! :D
www.pokaze-ci-moj-styl.blogspot.com
Oh me oh my those look amazing! I love me some food porn.
ReplyDeleteŚwietne zdjęcia *.* . Podobają mi się, ogólnie wygląd twojego bloga jest świetny :). http://patelnia-widelec.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletedziękuje bardzo :)
DeleteNigdy nie byłam w Gdańsku, ale nie ukrywam, że chciałabym być. ;) Jakie smakołyki. <3
ReplyDeleteJa bardzo przywiązuję się do zwierząt. Nawet płakałam za rybkami. ^^
Naprawdę warto zwiedzić to piękne miasto :)
DeleteJa też, zwierzęta to jednak najlepsi przyjaciele człowieka :)
All the food looks so yummy
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! Everything looks so yummy!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Would you like to follow each other? I would love to keep in touch. :)
Have a fabulous day!
xo Vivian
Flightgirl Fashion
Gdańsk jest przeeeeeeeeeeeeepiękny ! Raz byłam w Trójmieście i się zakochałam :))))
ReplyDeleteWax'a nie próbowałam, ale zapamięram i może kiedyś sie skuszę :> :)
ooooooooo mniam TIRAMISU <3 lovit ;3
ReplyDeletezapraszam do mnie photographypassiion.blogspot.com
+obserwuję : )
Those chocolate pancakes look AMAZING! Thanks for following, I'm following back :)
ReplyDelete-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Enter my new giveaway open internationally!
Thank you very much :) !
Deletejaaa, takie tu smakołyki, a ja się odchudzam :C no nie!
ReplyDeletemuszę sprawdzić swoją silną wolę :3
zdjęcia świetne, pozdrawiam!
OMG Yesterday I came back from Gdańsk ;*
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
I followed you, can you follow me back?
my-style-and-design.blogspot.com
Merci pour ton commentaire :) I follow you too dear ;) Bisous
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing. I would love to visit this part of the world! Thanks for visiting my blog. I would defintely love to follow each other. Following you now, would love the follow back.
ReplyDeletecreamyclothes.blogspot.com
Gadansk<3 piekne miasto;)
ReplyDeletezapraszam, u mnie post o Marizie- zostan konsultantka! ;)
It seems like you had a really great time on your holiday! Thanks so much for sharing photos with us all =D Those food pics are seriously making me hungry! They look amazing!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I'm your newest follower via google =D I'd love it if you could stop by my blog and maybe follow as well?
xoxo Can't wait to read more!
http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
Świetne zdjęcia ! Już jestem głodna :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous pictures!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!
Nice pics, especialy those yummy yummy :D I am now following you via GFC and bloglovin, can you do the same dear?
ReplyDeletexLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/
Omg... THOSE PICS!! Now I'm extremely hungry! Ahahah :)
ReplyDeleteIf you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
xoxo
Luzia M.
Everything looks so yummy! I want that chocolate pancakes!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting and following my blog and for your sweet comment. I'm now following you back. :) I hope we can keep in touch.
Have a fabulous day!
xo Vivian
Flightgirl Fashion
love your blog x
ReplyDeleteAlicia Keys songs
Piękne zdjęcia! Gdańsk jest cudny :*
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have a bite of those chocholate pancakes!
ReplyDeleteCome to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
xoxo
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
Hey dear, thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI visited your blog and I´m in love with it, your pictures are such a great inspiration! I´m a new follower of yours and I would love to see you as a follower of my blog :)
Greetings from Germany,
Lisa
www.thelfashion.blogspot.com
glad you had a fun in Poland! hope you like it and come back here!
ReplyDeletePS if you gonna be in Poland soon, come to Cracow, the most beutiful city in Poland! ;D
love your blog x
ReplyDeleteHoneybabysweetiedoll
Thank you, I am following back on both!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
To mleko czekolodowe z sorbetem malinowym musiało byc pyszne. Narobiłaś mi smaka : )
ReplyDeleteZapraszam : http://www.yoourstylee.blogspot.com/
Aż się głodna zrobiłam, śliczne zdjęcia :)
ReplyDelete