Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Magic CONTEST / KONKURS


Hello Everyone !
As I wrote in my last post, I announce a contest ! It will not be like the others contest "giveaway".
It's for EVERYONE. Doesn't matter if you live even 10 000 km or more from me. You still can WIN.
It's a Magic Contest.
I promised that my contest will be associated with my old passion: ASTROLOGY.
I've been learning this for more than 7 years. It gives me a lot of satisfaction and joy.
The most important thing is that everything is very true and it becomes a reality.
I know that many people don't believe in it, but why wouldn't try even for some fun ? :) 



So well, there's some rules :


You can WIN :
1. Full, multi-page portrait astrological and numerological. You will know the truth about yourself, your destiny passions and understand what you did not understand before.

2. Special, personalized tarot divination. Want to know when you will meet your love? Does your friendship survive? Which way you should go? You can ask any question !

3. A individual month horoscope.

BUT ALSO ! you can WIN an Advertise on my blog for the next 3 posts !

SO 4 PERSONS WILL WIN for sure !

RULES:
1. Become a follower of my blog (write in comment : I'm following you as ... via ...)
2. Like my FanPage (write in comment your name and a first letter of your surname  that I could check you out on this fanpage :) ) ---> Fan Page <---
3. Add a contest picture to your blog/post (add a link in your comment to your post/blog) OR add me on BlogRoll. --> It's not obligatory, but you can gain an extra point for this.
4. Share this contest on your facebook page ! --> This is not also obligatory, but it will give you an extra point to win.
5. Leave your contact e-mail in your comment.

~ My contest will run until 29 September 2012 ~

Good Luck ! / Powodzenia ! 

4 comments:

  1. If I don't have a blog, Can I enter this contest ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap that's a good question. i like astrology and this contest looks pretty cool but i don't have my own blog

      Delete
  2. http://love-me4-ever.blogspot.com/ i follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog ;DD
    http://whereverigo.blog.onet.pl/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel happier and happier every day !
I appreciate that. You're great ♥
Leave your link, I'll comment your blog too.

FOLLOW ME ♥