Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Magic Wand is like an Evil


The day was sultry, the sun was going through the sky covered with thick clouds. I was lying on a swing, looking straight ahead. Monotonous preoccupation has brought me quite a pleasure.
Cut off from everyday life, reality.
The headphones helped me accomplish this act, they were howling me down from the surroundings.
In my ears sounded wonderful Lana Del Rey.

...Oh, my God, I feel it in the air 
Telephone wires above all sizzlin' like your stare 

Honey I'm on fire I feel it everywhere 
Nothing scares me anymore ...




In the evening, when the entire sky of Warsaw took on depth and darkness, I went for a walk. It was still stuffy and hot, but the delicate rain was falling gently on my skin. I felt like I was alone, as I could walk forever.
And the rain, like a magic wand cleanse me from all that is evil. This moment didn't take a while, but it was full of magic.
 
Vogue, 1958

With love,
XXXPaulina 

22 comments:

  1. Love your style and sense f humor. Would be great if you want to follow each other.
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.
      Of course I want to !

      Best wishes from Warsaw

      ♥

      Delete
  2. Love her, cute pics, nice blog, follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lana del ray!!
    Your blog is very pretty,follow each other?

    xoxo
    Corinne

    http://falleninfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lana is beautifull, i love her:)
    nice blog:)
    i following U:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fajnyy blog ; 3
    agusiaczeq.blogspot.com
    Obserwujemy ? Zależy mi . ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this :)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-love-you-and-your-style/243822492387427?ref=hl
    http://yourstyle-pl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice nice! Super blog :)

    http://modern-dance-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just followed you back doll:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love LANA <3 And lov u Paula :D magnifique <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her, she's amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cool blog! Wanna follow??

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post! Following back <3

    Ali @ All Things {Pink} & Sparkly
    alizabethxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super wpis i piękne zdjęcia :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Znalazłem świetny remiks do Summertime Sadness <3. Chyba jeszcze dziś wrzucę go na bloga, więc zapraszam http://theartlessblog.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fajne ;d Jesteśmy tu pierwszy raz ! ;) Spodobało nam się twój . Łatwo czyta się tego bloga dlatego już jest + . Może wpadniesz do Nas i Ci się coś spodoba ? Jeśli tak zapraszamy do komentowania i obserwowania . Obserwujesz nasz - Robimy to samo u Ciebie :) . POZDRAWIAMY

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lanaa <3
    Świetny blog! Życzę szybkiego rozwoju
    Obserwuję i mam nadzieję, ze wpadniesz też do mnie :))
    http://iamabore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. genialny blog :D http://wonderlandse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel happier and happier every day !
I appreciate that. You're great ♥
Leave your link, I'll comment your blog too.

FOLLOW ME ♥