Monday, July 23, 2012

Have you eaten something? - No, not since 1973


Hey you !

I haven't been there for some time. I've just come back from my holidays. It was really great ! Although I did not have time to relax and "do nothing", I can not complain. Such intense spending time really suits me. I will show you some my vacation's photos in subsequent posts. I decided that I will repair a little bit my form and figure, and for about a week there will be the first pictures of my own stylizations. 


During the holidays we have some time to do things that we did not have time before.
For example, I finally have time to track all the fashion news and music world. I'm really fascinated in making collages, which I will present to you tomorrow. And what about you? What are you doing ? 

Ellie Goulding - Lights 


So If we're talking about music, I must share some of it with you. This song perfectly captures the atmosphere of summer evenings. Listening to her I can imagine myself sitting in a beautiful red cabriolet (convertible), with hair flowing in the wind. Don't you agree ? 



And for finish this post I have the first very very little part of my photos, they are totally weird, random and do not represent anything meaningful. But life is not structured and logical, right? haha :)







Have a wonderful day, Love ya all guys <3 !

XXX

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE ELLIE GOULGINGS !!!! ♥
    Fine post !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajnie,że masz udane wakacje ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. bardzo ładna i piękny tekst :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. UUU Jaka laskaa :33333 Skad jestes jak mozna wiedziec??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dziękuję za komentarz! Dopiero teraz go zauważyłam :) Piękne zdjęcia, bardzo klimatyczne! Uwielbiam to ... not since 1973 :D, boskie! Dodaję do obserwowanych :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pic make me feel hungry.
    look delicious. *Q*

    ReplyDelete
  7. exstra blog i doucze się angielskiego

    ReplyDelete
  8. Świetny blog, świetne zdjęcia.. na pewno wpadnę tu jeszcze nie raz ; D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog . Dodaje się do obserwatorów , liczę na rewanż . Zapraszam tutaj : http://styleissecret.blogspot.com :D :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Takiego gofra to bym wszamała :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there !
    I thank you for your sweet comments!
    Your blog seem amazing, this combination of pictures is great!
    And the cake seem...so goood !
    Where is Warsaw?

    Kiss from Paris,
    Hope to see you soon and of course I follow you back :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merci ♥

    J'aime beaucoup ton blog et tu es très jolie :)

    Je follow ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel happier and happier every day !
I appreciate that. You're great ♥
Leave your link, I'll comment your blog too.

FOLLOW ME ♥