Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shake, shake, shake your empathy.


Welcome back,

The last days I spent with my friends.
Lots of positive energy gave me an evening shopping trip with my very good girlfriend, in the end we could calmly talk and catch an outlet bargains.


But I also realized how much I do not understand myself and my feelings. Why is it so easy to know how to turn off the empathy for the closest persons?
Why I hurt them so much with my words. My pride and my honor are the prices to pay to be happy and loved by the others. 
When am I gonna learn ? 
For people I don't know, I'm full of kindness. So why the anger and hatred speak trough me for the people who are my whole world?
The answer I will know when  I get to know myself. 





Tomorrow is another day, I hope that thought will be less chaotic, mood will be more positive, and the new action does not run out of energy.

At the end I want show you my next fashion set from 
http://pauline-marie.polyvore.com/
It's called Summertime. What do you think about it ? I hope you enjoy my work ! :)

Summer Time


Have a wonderful night/day wherever you are guys, you're amazing and I love you so much.

P.S I have for you some preview of my next post. I'm a REALLY BIG FAN of this band.
So here comes your lullaby, you're really own lullaby...  ♥
                                                          ------->  Music that I love   <-------

With love,
Paulina

XXX

10 comments:

  1. HELLO dear, of course i would love to fllw each other...follow u
    fllw me too?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if u dont find me follow u publicity ...just see the anonymous at the last page named jessi
      i have some problems here

      Delete
  2. Cute blog! I follow you now! :)
    Could you follow back?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy to be chosen for some shopping.^^
    I can only envy. ;p
    Have a good Sunday.

    Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your header!!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog ! Fantastic . http://styleissecret.blogspot.com :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore this post, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post and guest post for Lauren Conrad. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shake w Mcdonaldzie <3 Ale mi smaku narobiłaś :D


    Nominowałem Cię na moim blogu do Liebster Blog Award. Mam nadzieję, że się nie gniewasz :D
    http://theartlessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog !! <3
    I fllw u now :D
    Kisses! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we always hurt the closest ones - this is sad, but this is the way it is. We all do it, dont be to harsh on yourself. Followed you back:-)
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel happier and happier every day !
I appreciate that. You're great ♥
Leave your link, I'll comment your blog too.

FOLLOW ME ♥