Thursday, July 5, 2012

Love is Hot As Ice

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.

      ... said William Shakespeare. And he was totally right. 

         Many people will not ever feel full of love, because they stop in these sighs.
We are afraid to cross the border. Why? But look, all signs indicate that the person has a feeling for you too! Perhaps because the times in which we live so much has changed.
Era of loners, the liberated people.
People who pretend to be someone who they're not.
Now, a kiss does not have the slightest value. It used to be a step wich confirming the desire to create
 a relationship.
For me, the kiss is the most beautiful form of love. More sensual and intimate than any other caress.
Two people in a few moments are combined together. They are one.
So I regret that such a beautiful thing, becomes more and more ... daily and ordinary.

I'm not a prude person and unfortunately me too, I live alone without undue romanticism,
 but sometimes it takes me such a reflection that more and more love is devoid of love.

Little gestures make
love, so love is hard to find.
Often unconsciously we repelled her, even if she could  give us so much happiness and fulfillment.
We do not notice love because we want at once great deeds, great events. And because of that, We miss the most beautiful things, though the smallest.

3 comments:

  1. Jak zwykle genialnie. <333

    http://theartlessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faaaajny bloog!! :D Powodzenia, miło sie czyta :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel happier and happier every day !
I appreciate that. You're great ♥
Leave your link, I'll comment your blog too.

FOLLOW ME ♥